“International Conference on Biosciences & Technology”
Department of Biotechnology
About the institution
The Rathinam Arumugam Research Educational Trust, created in 2011, oversees Rathinam Technical Campus. In addition to being accredited by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, the NBA for the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, and NAAC with an A+ rating, the College is also connected with Anna University in Chennai. Among affiliated colleges, the only college in Tamil Nadu and second in India received a high A+ mark in the first cycle (3.45). Through its Centre of Excellence, the college’s primary goal is to advance technical education and demonstrate how it may benefit society while upholding moral and professional standards.
About the Conference
Learning adds up knowledge and the ideas acquired thereof should be used in and around the world, especially by those who are in a need of solutions for the challenges faced.
This conference platform gives a broad range of subjects such as Biomaterials & Biopolymers, Enzyme Technology & Nanobiotechnology, Bioreactors & Biokinetics, and Biofuels & Bioenergy where researchers can share expertise, build up collaborations, and young minds can stay upgraded in the recent trades and advancements in the fields of neural engineering, bio drug discovery, and Biopharmaceuticals.
Medical innovations are the need of the hour and manufacturers look out for novel creations that address the demands of the health care industry. SDG for Health care & Energy, BioMEMS & Biophotonics, Robotic Endoscopy, and Synthetic Biology are areas that bring solutions.
Objectives of the Conference
1. To lay down a wider platform for the learning curve and the teaching fraternity to advance their technical knowhow in a wider range of operations variations in the biosciences industry.
2. To imbibe thought-provoking ideas in the areas of biomaterials, bio drug discovery
3. To present a forum for the exchange of technical information, and dissemination of high-quality research outcomes in the areas of BIOMEMS & BIOPHOTONICS
4. To help scientists expand their knowledge on neural engineering, robotic endoscopy is an ever-growing industry.
5. To update and carry forward result-based research in the field of health care and energy to ensure real-time solutions for real-life issues.
Outcomes of the Conference
On successful completion of the conference, participants
1. Would have possessed knowledge in-depth on thought-provoking ideas and opportunities in the field of Biomedical and Biotechnology
2. Showcase their understanding through the knowledge gained to inculcate them in the areas of their specialty
3. Identify and analyze the importance of building a unique environment with the advancements of biosciences technology
1. Biomaterials & Biopolymers
2. Enzyme Technology & Nanobiotechnology
3. Bioreactors & Biokinetics
4. Biodrug discovery & Biopharmaceuticals
5. Biofuels & Bioenergy
6. SDG for Health care & Energy
7. BioMEMS & Biophotonics
8. Robotic Endoscopy
9. Synthetic Biology
10. Neural Engineering
- For Students: Rs 2000/Head
- For Faculties/Research Scholars: Rs.2500/Head
Amount to be paid to:
Dates to Remember
Accommodation will be provided to all out station participants based on their requirements based on their requirements at our college premises with a nominal charge of Rs 200 per head per day with breakfast and dinner.
Dr. Dr. Madan Sendhil
Chairman, Rathinam Group of Institutions
Principal, Rathinam Technical Campus
Dean-Biosciences & Technology
Ms. Ruth Keziah.M
Mr. Samson Prince. H
Ms. Sahaya Shalmiya.X
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Galkowski Krzysztof Marek, University of Zielona Gora, Poland
- Bimal.K.Bose, University of Tennessee,Knoxville, USA
- Marcin Witczak, University of Zielona Gora, Poland
- Tzung-Pei Hong, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Danilo Pelusi, University of Teramo, Italy
- F. L. Lewis, the University of Texas at Arlington, Germany
- Yiu-Wing Leung, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong Pierluigi Siano, University of Salerno, Italy
- Xin-She Yang, Middlesex University, London, United Kingdom.
- Mohammad Tariqul, Islam Universiti Kebangsaan, Malaysia
- Maode Ma, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Subramaniam Ganesan, Oakland University, Rochester, USA
- Immanuel Edinbarough, University of Texas, USA
- Akhtar Kalam, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia
- S.G.Ponnambalam, Monash Univerisity, Malaysia
- Akshay Kumar Rathore, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Rajamohan, Professor, SoharUniversity, Oman.
- Periasamy K Rajan Professor, Tennessee Tech University, USA
- Jagadeesh S Moodera, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Palaniappan Ramaswamy, University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Paulraj Murugesa Pandiyan, Universiti Malaysia
- Hussein A. Kazem, Sohar University, Oman
- Perumal Nithiarasu, Swansea University, United Kingdom
- R.Jai Ragunathan, St.John’s University, Canada
- D. M. Akbar Hussain, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Dr. Marimuthu Palaniswamy University of Melbourne, Australia