Notify the Institution
- Obtain a No Objection Certificate from the Institution. The student has to clear all his dues such as hostel facility, mess charges, library dues etc. before this certificate is issued.
- The student should complete the customs’ clearance form (obtaining from the Income Tax Office) after closing his bank account.
- Obtain a written permission or ’no objection’ to leave India from FRRO in the FRRO registration booklet.
- Every foreigner who is about to depart finally from India must surrender his Certificate of Registration either to the Registration Officer of the place where he is registered or of the place from where he plans to depart or to the Immigration Officer at the Port / Check post of exit from India.
- All persons, except nationals of Bhutan and Nepal, leaving by air, road or rail have to fill in an Embarkation Card at the time of departure.