Rathinam Group of Institutions enters into MOU with Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago, USA.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), USA and Rathinam Group of Institutions, Coimbatore on 28th August 2019 in Chicago.
Dr Madan A Sendhil, Chairman of Rathinam Group and Darsh T. Wasan, Vice President, International Affairs of Illinois Institute of Technology USA exchanged the MoU in honing academic activities across Rathinam Technical Campus (RTC), Rathinam School of Architecture (RSA), Rathinam Institute of Management (RIM) and Rathinam College of Arts and Science (RCAS).
This MoU opens up the following opportunities for the Rathinam students to get overseas exposure and obtain degree from a top ranked American University, IIT Chicago.
1. Semester or Year Abroad for Undergraduate Students
2. 2+2 Bachelor’s program with Co-terminal (Bachelors And Masters)
3. Co-terminal Master’s Option
4. Summer Research Opportunities for Undergraduate Engineering and Science Students
5. One and two years Master Program
The MoU has also opened up avenues for faculty and students in research collaborations in niche areas of mutual interest and foster the exchange of academic publications and scholarly information.